eBay

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Crimean War Jägers (conversion) 1854 Sebastopol

I've been a long time away from the hobby, and here I return with a little 19th century project.

I had this Emhar Crimean War soldiers semi primed, which screamed to be properly cleaned up and made. And so, I searched for inspiration and I stumbled upon the Jagers from the Crimean War, that essentially wore the same uniform but with a different camo scheme. 

Then, I took the chance to make some changes, as they also had artillery figures and I had no cannon to go with them. Doing some fast head and weapon swaps I made to look more combative. 

Hope you like this inside and maybe inspire somebody to do the same.








1 comment:

  1. A great idea - I'm very impressed! I'm sure I've got some of these figures still in their box, so that's given me something to think about...

    Marvin

    ReplyDelete