eBay

Sunday, October 25, 2020

My 1/72 collection, part IV; Folland Gnat India, Saab Draken, Dornier Alphajet Togo, Mitsubishi Zero, Hawker Hurricane Yugoslavia, Spitfire Pacific forces

Here another batch of my 1/72 collection. In this case, all these were bought in a big lot, ready built but in very poor shape and condition, missing parts, yellowed paint application (bad varnish used), peeling away decals, incredibly dusty.... I took the chance to sand them, repair them, clean the cockpits and give them exciting paint jobs and decals, most of them printed by myself :) . 














 

2 comments:

  1. More beaut camouflage painting here. I am a sucker for a delta wing, so the Draken is my favourite here!
    Regards, James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks :) . Soon today, I'll post a few more!

      Delete