eBay

Monday, November 11, 2013

Tutorial; HOW TO MAKE A PALISADE FOR WARGAMING fastly diorama 1/72 miniatures figures stakewall wooden wall

Here I show another tutorial I've made, this time on how to make a palisade, by a fast method, basically for use on wargaming. 

I've used plain toothpicks to do the job, but could be done too with round ones, ice-cream sticks or similar. 

Hope you find it useful;





See finished pics below;




If you've liked this tutorial and want to say thanks, one way is just to make a click on the advertising below, that will help me buy modelling materials and dedicate more time to the hobby and less to work!







4 comments:

  1. Useful "how-to-do" : thanks ! (I've clicked on the good button !)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice looking pallisade! Thanks for sharing!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, many thanks for the comments :) . I am already working on the next two tutorials. I will post them soon.

    ReplyDelete