eBay

Monday, October 28, 2013

TUTORIAL; How to make a realistic tree for dioramas or wargaming in 10 minutes

Welcome to my first proper tutorial of this blog, and the first with video. I've always wanted to make trees for wargaming, but never found out how to do it fastly and without spending a lifetime making one pine tree. After following some advice on Benno Figures Forum, I found that my sawdust had mysteriously escaped my modelling boxes, but while searching for something else (damn, I've still haven't found 1/72 arab tents!) I found these vegetable fibres for Christmas Nativity decorating, and the same day I went out to the mountain and found the perfect dry bush. 
So, by chance, I had the perfect ingredients. I leave you with the video that explains everything;

If you've liked this tutorial and want to say thanks, the best way is just make a click on the advertising below, that will help me buy modelling materials and dedicate more time to the hobby and less to work!





No comments:

Post a Comment